Awards in Cathay Pacific:
The results of the Hong Kong International Wine Competition 2015 have been just announced at the HKTDC Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Fair!
Spanish Story and PulpoLoco wines have received the next awards:
– Spanish Story Albariño 2014: SILVER Medal.
– Spanish Story Tempranillo 2013: BRONZE Medal.
– Spanish Story Garnacha Campo de Borja 2013: BRONZE Medal.
– PulpoLoco Rosé 2014: SILVER Medal.
– PulpoLoco Red 2013: BRONZE Medal.
Thank you for these awards!
Here you can find more information about this International Competition:
Now celebrating its eighth year, Cathay Pacific HKIWSC remains the original and most well-respected wine and spirit competition in Asia. Founded by the Allen Gibbons from the IWSC Group, Debra Meiburg MW and Simon Tam, the competition is regarded as the Asian guide to the world’s finest wine and spirits. With its panel of Asian judges, the Cathay Pacific HKIWSC ensures that, not only are the best wines selected from all across the globe, but that they are suited to Asian taste preferences too.